4815 Longshore Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19135
18+ to enter
Prior to admittance, all attendees must read and sign this form stating that they have read and understand these rules. Attendees must also provide a current, valid photo ID. All attendees must sign this form every time they attend the event.
- The Organizers and the Venue take no responsibility for any injury, damage, or loss sustained during the event.
- Sex and/or penetration is not allowed.
- Prostitution, solicitation, and negotiations of compensation for sexual services is illegal.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern, please take it to a Dungeon Monitor.
- Volunteers and staff for the event are identified by armbands that indicate what their role is.
- No photography. Find an official event photographer if you want pictures.
- Staff have the right to inspect photographic devices if you take pictures. Staff will supervise picture deletion.
- We reserve the right to declare any toy, implement, object, or practice as unsafe and/or unwise to do at the event.
- No firearms or firearm replicas.
- Possession, use, and/or being under the influence of any illegal substance is prohibited.
- No smoking indoors.
- Alcohol is not permitted at the event. Food and drinks may not be brought in from outside the venue unless it is needed for a scene and/or aftercare.
- The event provides furniture to use but do not provide any other implements. Do not take another person's possessions.
- Do not reserve the equipment.
- Do not move the furniture.
- No exposed genitals or anuses.
- If you go outside you must be in street legal clothing
- Do not interact with people who are in a scene unless they approach you first.
- Give people time to engage in aftercare after a scene before you interact with them.
- Please clean up after yourselves. Cleaning supplies are available.
- Do not monopolize the equipment.
- The venue is an enclosed space with a number of scenes going on. Please use appropriate volume control.
- Do not walk through ongoing scenes.
- Before playing with a new partner, it is wise to negotiate a scene and any aftercare needs.
- All play must be consensual.
- The Dungeon Monitors' word is final.
- The event safeword is "Red."
- If you are visibly intoxicated and/or impaired by any substance, you will not be allowed to engage in any scenes.
- A Dungeon Monitor should be made aware of any heavy scenes before they begin.
(Must obtain a Dungeon Monitor's permission.)
- Anything involving an open flame.
- Puncturing of the skin.
- The use of knives or other bladed objects.
(Do not do these activities.)
- Drawing of blood.
- Bodily fluids leaving the body.
- Striking of/across the kidneys and/or the spine